Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedHawk357Mag

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds great. I tend to shoot 357 and 44 with a smidgen of 22 thrown in for good measure. Good to know a fellow Duncan member. Thanks for the info. The lunch sounds like a cool deal as well.

Bhargrin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can say at 0600 I was awake drinking a cup of hot chocolate staring at the rain in the back yard. Feeling the wind reminded me of a few camp out we use to do years back. My 17 year old was awake reading the SCRAP range rules. (Someone told him that our crew would slap him silly if he broke one rule.)

It was about 0800 I watched as my 17 year old was naming of the parts of his weapon a Remington .22. He wanted to make sure he knew all the names of the rifle and how the scope worked. (For some reason he had been told he would be slapped if he named something wrong.)

At 0806 I received a text that the planned shoot would be cancelled due to weather. Me being one of those lunkheads who would actually try and shoot during a tornado warning. I stepped out to the back yard to check the weather. As my foot sank an inch into the mud and the cold water traveled up my sock, I realized it would be best if I stayed home today…lol.

I did take my 17 year old to Academy let him shop around as I looked over what winter gear they had out. I also looked over the Leopold scopes, thinking I need one for my M1A since my eye sight at old age makes iron sites useless beyond 100 yards.

We finished our day with a trip to Hong Kong where I gorged like a pig being prepared for the slaughter.

This afternoon Karma did bring me her AR and Kimber wanting me to clean it for her. Times like this I miss my Diane she knew how to clean her own weapons….lol.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gentlemen and Ladies.

As some of you may know, Dick's is having a sale on ammunition.
I know some of you hate Dick's and I don't want to open that can of worms.
However, it sort of looks like a few "loss leaders" in the ammo department and good prices on good ammo are hard to find.

I have two coupons I downloaded. I'm not sure if they are specific to me and my account or not, but it is worth a try.

Coupon One: 150 rounds of American Eagle (green box I think) 5.56 ammo for 49.98
This one says "limit of 4 boxes per customer". It doesn't say you need four separate coupons
This comes out to around .36 cents a round for factory 223

Coupon Two: Buy one, get one 50% off on Winchester and Federal 20&50 round packs.
This one says limit 8 boxes per customer.
I used this one on Winchester 100 round packs on Sunday and it worked. I think that the 20 & 50 round pack refers to Federal.
Depending on what you get, your cost will vary.
I got two 100 round packs of WWB 40cal. Total cost was 60.35 for 200 rounds of 40.

I'm going to try to post them as attachments here. They are good thru 10/18
If the attachments don't work and let you download them, shoot me an email and I'll email you .pdfs of them.

Dave

Attachments

• Dicks Coupon--ammo-1.pdf
    64.1 KB · Views: 58
  • Dicks Coupon--223-1.pdf
    58.1 KB · Views: 52

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know you hate Dick's

Buuut....
Dave, think you could print out this one for me: "Coupon One: 150 rounds of American Eagle 5.56 ammo for 49.98
This one says "limit of 4 boxes per customer.
" Please? I don't have a printer...If it's a hassle, I won't throw a real big fit. I don't even need the ammo, but three hundred rounds for about a hundy sounds kinda nice.
Hopefully my "mission capable" rifle will be there tomorrow & I could grab it up then.
Thanks in advance! :cool:

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Buuut....
Dave, think you could print out this one for me: "Coupon One: 150 rounds of American Eagle 5.56 ammo for 49.98
This one says "limit of 4 boxes per customer.
" Please? I don't have a printer...If it's a hassle, I won't throw a real big fit. I don't even need the ammo, but three hundred rounds for about a hundy sounds kinda nice.
Hopefully my "mission capable" rifle will be there tomorrow & I could grab it up then.
Thanks in advance! :cool:

No problemo.
Got some here at the office.
I'll put a few in the truck also.

Dave

Bhargrin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just an FYI, Big 5 on Cache road is closing their doors over the next few months everything is on sale. They are having different sales over the next few months. I will be watching for anything I want, just wanted to share the love with you guys.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gentlemen and Ladies.

Coupon Two: Buy one, get one 50% off on Winchester and Federal 20&50 round packs.
This one says limit 8 boxes per customer.
I used this one on Winchester 100 round packs on Sunday and it worked. I think that the 20 & 50 round pack refers to Federal.
Depending on what you get, your cost will vary.
I got two 100 round packs of WWB 40cal. Total cost was 60.35 for 200 rounds of 40.

Dave

OK, I did a test run.
They will let you buy 4 of the 150 round packs.

As for the WWB 100 round packs, it was a no-go today. I guess I got lucky on those on Sunday.
They would let me get the 50 round packs, but that was no deal even with the coupon. Still came out costing a bit more than their regular priced 100 round packs for the 2-50s.

Dave

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Coupon One: 150 rounds of American Eagle (green box I think) 5.56 ammo for 49.98
This one says "limit of 4 boxes per customer". It doesn't say you need four separate coupons
This comes out to around .36 cents a round for factory 223

Thank you kind sir! Used that one for two boxes last evening. For whatever reason it wouldn't scan at the register but I looked so pitiful the kind lady did a manual override. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom