Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Met with the surgeon today, good news is I can not have open heart surgery, bad news My heart is too damaged for surgery. If they performed surgery now it would kill me. So now I have plenty of free time to go to the range, or even finish my AR projects, Christmas is just around the corner. I figure if wee don't die from Ebola or ISIS don't take over then the fat man will fly Dec 24. (No Billy I am not calling you fat) But I bet you give awesome gifts!

I'll keep praying for you Don.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Met with the surgeon today, good news is I can not have open heart surgery, bad news My heart is too damaged for surgery. If they performed surgery now it would kill me. So now I have plenty of free time to go to the range, or even finish my AR projects, Christmas is just around the corner. I figure if wee don't die from Ebola or ISIS don't take over then the fat man will fly Dec 24. (No Billy I am not calling you fat) But I bet you give awesome gifts!

Dang!! I need to check in on you guys more often ... prayers to you, sir.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not really on the subject of food, but sort of...

Anyone think that the guy that opened fire in Canada might have been yelling "Aloha Snackbar"??

Dave

Latest posts

Top Bottom