Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bhargrin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last report from my doctor this week, they don't know how my heart is working they say it has extensive damage.I explained to the doctor I have Bore solvent running through my veins. I drink CLP every morning so I run smooth. I Carteurize all wounds with gunpowder. I clean my ears with the .308 chamber brush. I plan to be around for years to come or until I rust away.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last report from my doctor this week, they don't know how my heart is working they say it has extensive damage.I explained to the doctor I have Bore solvent running through my veins. I drink CLP every morning so I run smooth. I Carteurize all wounds with gunpowder. I clean my ears with the .308 chamber brush. I plan to be around for years to come or until I rust away.

The CLP should keep you from rusting. ;)

Incrediblerod

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Attention fatties....
I found a small 22 magazine at the range. It looks like it has been there a few months at least.
It is all metal and had 5 rounds in it. It is 2 inches by 1 inch.
Claim your magazine.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Attention fatties....
I found a small 22 magazine at the range. It looks like it has been there a few months at least.
It is all metal and had 5 rounds in it. It is 2 inches by 1 inch.
Claim your magazine.

Possibly could be mine.
I have a small Beretta 21 that only holds 7 rounds.
I usually have it loaded with CCI stingers.
If the rounds have CCI stamped on them and are silver cases, it is possible.

Dave

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Attention Target Shoppers.

Target as in the store not what we shoot at.

I was there yesterday and in the School Supply section, they have a clearance end cap.
They have the Gold, Silver, Black, Orange, Pink and Green smaller Sharpie markers clearance priced at .45 cents each.

I like the Gold and Silver in particular for marking mag loaders for easy identification.
Also, for marking some of my mags.

Just thought that I'd pass it along.

Dave

Latest posts

Top Bottom