Lcp

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magna19

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The LCP is an excellent conceal carry weapon with good ammo. It really shines for conceal carry in the summertime. No snag, lightweight, simple operation. Draw and pull trigger.

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carry a LCP almost every day, even if it is a back-up to my Glock. If you will put a CT laser on it and paint the front sight white,,, then you will have yourself a good little mouse gun for 21 feet or less. I carry Hornady Critical defense, never had a hic-up. Fired it into some mud with the consistancy of wall spackling. About 2" in it made a cavity 1 1/2 times the size of my fist.. and penetrated approx. 10" forming a perfect mushroom... just like in the ads. It was pretty impressive. I could imagine that being someone's center mass and firing a tripple tap.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The LCP is good gun with certain limits. No bells or whistles. Unlike most other Ruger products, you cannot shoot countless rounds through them. They are only designed to handle a couple thousand rounds. After that, parts and major components start breaking. 1500 rounds is usually when it starts. I plan on getting one, and shooting just enough to adapt to the gun, and then keeping it clean and ready for use.

I had issues with mine at the 1300 round count. Sent it off, got it rebuilt, back to a great little pistol. I've run about 2 boxes of wwb through it just to put my mind at ease. I shoot a mag through it once a month to confirm reliability, refresh older ammo, and swap mags. Good pistol, but yeah... It has limits.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love mine for what it is.

On a side note something I discovered purely by accident. I think this would apply to other firearms also. I've been using the Froglube for several months now. No fuzz bunnies! Wearing bluejeans in the past I had to clean it every couple days. Not so much now. Just my experience, your mileage may vary.

Latest posts

Top Bottom