Learning every day.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was taught to learn every day. This is what I learned today, I burnt six big brush piles today. Have wore Bib Overalls my whole life when working on Farm, Rodeos we had on our place growing up, running my Dozers, gardening etc etc when not in uniform.

Until today I never knew the left Bib Pocket would hold a bottle of Corona perfectly!!

IMG_5805.jpeg

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was taught to learn every day. This is what I learned today, I burnt six big brush piles today. Have wore Bib Overalls my whole life when working on Farm, Rodeos we had on our place growing up, running my Dozers, gardening etc etc when not in uniform.

Until today I never knew the left Bib Pocket would hold a bottle of Corona perfectly!!

View attachment 462609
Hope don’t learn what happens when you fall forward or something around the farm cracks you in the chest.
A student at my college does when he fell stumbling down the street with two long necks in his pocket. Got his femoral and bled out

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hope don’t learn what happens when you fall forward or something around the farm cracks you in the chest.
A student at my college does when he fell stumbling down the street with two long necks in his pocket. Got his femoral and bled out

A beer don’t last me long enough to be a danger! Plus I am like Superman, a chest of steel! LOL!

Latest posts

Top Bottom