Lee Enfield no4 mk1 303 sporterized

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not much into older rifles. However, I was recently offered a sporterized Enfield in trade. The value of my item is $250. I'll most likely turn around and sell the Enfield and was wondering if the $250 value is adequate? Thanks for any help with this. Here are some pics of the rifle:

i77.photobucket.com_albums_j49_jakeums_image_zps97afcf24.jpeg

i77.photobucket.com_albums_j49_jakeums_image1_zps73a0a8a5.jpeg

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A Lee Enfield in .380 ............ I would think that is fairly rare.

j/k, good looking rifle, somebody wanting a chooter should be interested. I would list it for $300, if it were mine to sell.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Unless the conversion was done by Santa Fe Arms or another well known importer the value is worth much less than a rifle in its military configuration. An original No 4 MK 1 will be valued in the $250-$350 range. I would put the value closer to $175 (possibly less) if it is just a run of the mill sporter job.

Last edited:

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Unless the conversion was done by Golden State Arms or another well known importer the value is worth much less than a rifle in its military configuration. An original No 4 MK 1 will be valued in the $250-$350. I would put the value closer to $175 (possibly less) if it is just a run of the mill sporter job.

I agree with CHL. If it was unmodified it would go for $250-$350. As it is, much less.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, crap. I already accepted the deal and am meeting him today. I'm not one to back out, so looks like I'm taking a hit on this one. I shouldn't have jumped the gun. I'll chalk it up as a lesson learned. Thanks everyone.

Latest posts

Top Bottom