Lets see all the AR's!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Took it to my parents house to pop off a few rounds this past weekend and never got a chance to clean it, so today I broke it down, gave it a bath, put on the Hogue pistol grip I picked up from okapps and decided to snap a couple of pics.

I painted the rollmarks a couple of weeks ago, and I'm not liking the green.. Take that back, I hate the green, I'm going to clean it up and re-paint it white.

DPMS LR-308 16". Nothing special, all stock except the grip.

ai20.photobucket.com_albums_b241_fistpittingnork_IMG_1593.jpg

ai20.photobucket.com_albums_b241_fistpittingnork_IMG_1591.jpg

ridurall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, show and tell time of my AR Heaven. All of my ARs either have Jard 1.5 or 2 lb triggers or triggers that I’ve modified to make them much better than the factory trigger.

From the bottom to the top. POF-USA lower w/DEZ 16” upper and POS Chinese red/green Holosight. I built this lower for my Son-in-law and he purchased the upper. The rest are all mine.

Next up on right is the S&W MP15 with Magpul Stock, grip and forearm with EOTech Holosight It’s the only one with the typical AR front sight. On the upper left is a POF-USA CAA 6 position stock Magpul grip and Magpul forearm with EOTech Holosight on another DEZ 16” with the neat flash hider on the front.

Above and to the right of that is the Spikes lower, with 1.5 lb Jard trigger, CAA 6 position stock with adjustable cheek saddle. Magpul grip with Samson AR tool in grip. DPMS 20" stainless 1-8 twist barrel on a DPMS Upper the BCG is from PK firearms. YHM Phantom flash suppressor, Doublestar railed gas block. Surefire M72 railed hand guard. Round end cap. On top I put a Burris 2-7X40 Fullfield scope In a CAA Steel elevated scope mount with green laser and Trijicon ACOG RMR mini Yellow Holosight.

Above and to the left of that another POF-USA lower w/my custom built trigger CAA 6 position stock. Armalite 16” upper and Bushnell Holosight. Above that is my original Bushmaster Varminter 24” upper with Leupold VX III 3.5-10 scope and a new tube stock I’m trying to figure out if I like it yet. The only problem is that I have to use a short follower from a Carbine rather than the original A2 bolt follower.

Above and to the right my AR-10 T with 24” stainless upper with Springfield 4-14X56 3rd generation scope. Not long after picking it up I got the Magpul PRS AR-10 green stock. She is my favorite AR to shoot and when sighted in with good ammo will do wonders at pretty good ranges.

On the very top is my Bohica Stainless Steel single shot lower with my Bohica 50 BMG 30” upper and Nightforce 8-32X56 NXS scope on it. I’ve put a Magpul PRS Stock on it.
[Broken External Image]

I'll cling to my God and my guns, and you can keep the "Change".

ridurall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sometimes, some guns and I just cannot help myself. I've been collecting guns since I was a kid and then I ran into some lowers with some great prices and couldn't help myself. I figured out how to rebuild my own trigger so that I wouldn't have to spring for any more custom triggers. I can spend $1 on an 1/4X28 Allen set screw and I run a tap up inside the grip screw. With that I can reduce the trigger pull so there is no creep and with a light polishing it's only a 3 lb trigger.