Lets see all the AR's!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alank2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi,

I finished putting this together last week, my very first AR. I got to shoot it for the first time (first time I've ever shot an AR) on Saturday and it is a keeper for sure.

[Broken External Image]

Thanks,

Alan

jcizzle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My daughter just made the paracord sling today. Notice, it has a ring near the stock so it can attach as a 2point OR a 1point.

ajcriley.com_wp_content_uploads_2011_08_GripPod_and_Sling.jpg

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hi,

I finished putting this together last week, my very first AR. I got to shoot it for the first time (first time I've ever shot an AR) on Saturday and it is a keeper for sure.

[Broken External Image]

Thanks,

Alan

Very nice!!! That BCM lightweight middy is the schnitzit!!! :D

alank2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi,

That's a damn fine lookin rifle right there. Simplicity is king.

Very nice!!! That BCM lightweight middy is the schnitzit!!! :D

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. I sold something I didn't need so I could spend the extra $90 on the BFH barrel because they said they wouldn't be getting any more standard ones for 8-12 weeks. My funds are spent for now, but what do you guys suggest for optics down the road? I wanted to build a light weight simple but solid rifle, so keeping it light and simple is my idea. The truth is that most of my time with it will be fun plinking at the range at 50Y...

Thanks,

Alan

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hi,

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. I sold something I didn't need so I could spend the extra $90 on the BFH barrel because they said they wouldn't be getting any more standard ones for 8-12 weeks. My funds are spent for now, but what do you guys suggest for optics down the road? I wanted to build a light weight simple but solid rifle, so keeping it light and simple is my idea. The truth is that most of my time with it will be fun plinking at the range at 50Y...

Thanks,

Alan

Hands down, the Aimpoint H1 in a Daniel Defense mount. In the interim, you can get a Primary Arms Micro and one of their mounts. Once you have the Aimpoint, you can either sell the PA or use it for a dedicated .22 upper! :)

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi,

Thanks,

Alan

Trijicon TR44SR-10 ACOG in a LaRue Dos-mini mount would be my suggestion