Lets see all the AR's!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ride Da Fire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stag upper, 511 D1 Eotech, YHM Suppressor, KAC HG. (The lower is not mine, I borrowed the lower for picture taking) but I do have a spike lower, vltor stock and JP trigger coming soon.

The upper is not Suppressor ready, I put the suppressor over the A2 flash hider
:)
[Broken External Image]

Ride Da Fire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you ever find out about registering that thing to shoot 12 gauge out of?

Bad news my friend. Apparently no company out there made 12 gauge live shotgun shell adapter for 37mm launcher. The only thing I can shoot out of the launcher is flare, they do made 12g and 26.5mm adapter for Flares only. The alumminum adapter body is not strong enough to shoot live shotgun shell out of it. I don't even what to try because I might lose fingers for doing dumb thing. But I got this launcher a with stealing price so I just hook it up for show :)

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bad news my friend. Apparently no company out there made 12 gauge live shotgun shell adapter for 37mm launcher. The only thing I can shoot out of the launcher is flare, they do made 12g and 26.5mm adapter for Flares only. The alumminum adapter body is not strong enough to shoot live shotgun shell out of it. I don't even what to try because I might lose fingers for doing dumb thing. But I got this launcher a with stealing price so I just hook it up for show :)

Do they make a 37mm Bee Hive? That could be a lot of fun!

Nick710

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you say AR or AK?

ai88.photobucket.com_albums_k162_sfdude_P1010119.jpg