Lets see all the AR's!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
unnamed.jpgunnamed.jpg

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Finally got around to taking a better pic of my Beowulf, with it's new LimbSaver, made a heck of difference, it's almost tame now LOL...not really but less shoulder pain for sure. Sometimes you just need the biggest hammer in the toolbox.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Finally got around to taking a better pic of my Beowulf, with it's new LimbSaver, made a heck of difference, it's almost tame now LOL...not really but less shoulder pain for sure. Sometimes you just need the biggest hammer in the toolbox.

How do you like that muzzle break? does it really seem to work? I have been meaning to get one for some time but never seem to put my money towards it. That and the extended butt pad on the magpul stock.

Also if you are still trying to tame it down I read somewhere that one of the endine hydrolic buffers was supposed to be the cats meow. Problem is there are two different buffers and one worked well the other did nothing. And for the life of me I can't seem to find that info on which one to get any more.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The brake is great, it's generally considered the best ever made. It throws a little debris to the side if you are prone in a dirty area but not bad at all. The KA-0450 is made in relatively small lots and kind of a pain to get, I just happened across the owner on a website somewhere and he said he would notify me when a new lot was being prepared so I could "pre-order" one. He said they are always all sold before they ever make it to the website for sale so I was pretty lucky. I imagine it's not so bad now since they have been manufacturing them for a few years now. I definitely think it's worth the money and if I ever get another .50, it will get another KA-0450.

The brake helps a lot. I always heard that a Beowulf recoil was like a 20 or 12 gauge shotgun before I bought mine so I wasn't that concerned, I had shot my 12 gauge for several years. Recoil is obviously subjective but, IMO, it kicked way harder than any shotgun I've ever shot. Even with the brake it was uncomfortable to shoot after about 8-10 shots but with the brake and the LimbSaver, it's not bad at all. Now it feels like a shogun to me, before it felt a lot harder. I'm good with it now, it shoots great and it's comfortable. The next step, had the LimbSaver not worked, would have been a Mako Recoil Absorbing stock. I don't need one now but I've heard from people that are using them that it works great. I didn't want to get caught up in swapping buffers and all the headaches that can come from that so I opted for the muzzle brake and recoil pad, glad I did too.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess I should put the latest iteration of my A4 here... this is how it will be set up for the Pawnee Run 'n Gun next month. Y'all should come out and say hi... even if you're not running the course you will meet a lot of good folks, and of course there is a lot of show and tell! For the details see the links in my sig.

i281.photobucket.com_albums_kk201_henschman_guns_image_zpsd9583458.jpg