Lets see all the AR's!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i am going to go with an 16in M4 profile barrel with a flat top upper, optic with be either an aimpoint comp ML2 or a bushnell trophy MP, and i need a magpul MOE stock or a CTR for a commercial tube

Okiegunner

Stormtrooper
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My first AR. Its a full spikes tactical build. waiting on magpul rail covers and a gps-2 grip pod to finish it to the way i want it. sorry picture is a little blurry taken with my phone.
ai143.photobucket.com_albums_r138_jokerschild275_photo.jpg

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seeing all of these beauties makes me want one really baddd. But I dont have the foggiest idea where to start and what to do to even get started. Any info on getting started building would be appreciated. Thanx.

Terry Hesticles

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Seeing all of these beauties makes me want one really baddd. But I dont have the foggiest idea where to start and what to do to even get started. Any info on getting started building would be appreciated. Thanx.

www.ar15.com is a great place to start.

What purpose do you want from it? Competitive shooting? Hunting? Popping cans off the top of fence posts?

ARs are a heavily customizable gun that can be built for 1000 different purposes, which is why they're so much fun!