Lets see all the rides!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man you should Duracoat it.

I tried to get Olyeller to GunKote his wheels, but he kept coming up with excuses.

this is something that I am considering too! The badges on the sides and tailgate would be perfect for aome duracoat. Maybe some glass black on the grill too?

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got new wheels and tires on the truck today, I thought a pic was in order.

ai249.photobucket.com_albums_gg202_rustyzx9_0e6734f2.jpg

Come to Tulsa for a Gun Show, leave me alone with your truck for about 20 minutes and you wont have anymore badges.....

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
flat black on the grill and badges!

and when did you get the new truck?!?!?!? thats badass!

I am told that paint won't stick well to the plastic so I'm trying to figure out a way to make all of this happen, maybe Duracoat or something like that? I was thinking about just getting rid of the badging, but after seeing a couple of other trucks around town without them I don't think that's the way that I want to go. I got the truck about 2 months ago.

Come to Tulsa for a Gun Show, leave me alone with your truck for about 20 minutes and you wont have anymore badges.....

I find myself in Tulsa quite a bit these days, I'll keep an eye out for you. lol...

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am told that paint won't stick well to the plastic so I'm trying to figure out a way to make all of this happen, maybe Duracoat or something like that? I was thinking about just getting rid of the badging, but after seeing a couple of other trucks around town without them I don't think that's the way that I want to go. I got the truck about 2 months ago.

I find myself in Tulsa quite a bit these days, I'll keep an eye out for you. lol...

Rusty, a lot of people say Krylon. I used Satin High temp Engine enamel on one of my badges and it has held up a good year now. I say one, cause I was too lazy to heat gun and fishing line the others off.

Nanotech9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
dip everything in rubber paint... lol.

actually paint doesn't stick well to the chrome coating on the plastic badges and grills.

you might be able to bead-blast the badges just enough to get the paint to stick though.

i've got a blast cabinet here at work big enough to hold that grill i think... its an autoblaster and you just stick it in and let it spin on its own.

Latest posts

Top Bottom