Lets see all the rides!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

03on22s

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
01 Nightrain lowered and lots of powder coating
ai124.photobucket.com_albums_p19_twocanchoo35_bikepictures001.jpg

Love it!

RetCapt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A new guy checking in...:greetings

I'm a retired airline pilot, been done with the flying game since Dec of '07. Had a great career, but retired is better by far.

I have 2 major hobbies, playing with Jaguars and doing a little shooting and "attacking the paper monster" at the gun range. My target shooting is a bit awkward at times since I have Parkinson's; but then God gave us 2 hands, use whichever one shakes the least that day, eh?

The ride below is my mistress car (old joke: no girlfriends are allowed, I can keep a mistress provided it sleeps in the garage!): '04 Jag XKR, supercharged, convertible, and fun to drive. The dark red car is my wife's, it's also a supercharged Jaguar, the S-Type R.

ai577.photobucket.com_albums_ss214_JagDrvr_Cars_100_2684.jpg

I have another Jag in the shop being modified. This is an '86 sedan, originally powered by a DOHC 6, it's been fitted with a supercharged 6 from a wrecked '95 Jaguar XJR. My mechanic is doing the work but it's slow going since he has regular customers with daily drivers that need work. This photo shows the car before going into the shop for the work.

View attachment ai577.photobucket.com_albums_ss214_JagDrvr_Cars_apr15th013.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom