Lets see all the rides!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
www.boomershooter.com_forums_uploads_imgs_pre_1328732740__cj.jpg

www.boomershooter.com_forums_uploads_imgs_pre_1328732797__dj2.jpg

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
[Broken External Image]
Not my daily driver. BBK CAI,TBI; Bosch injectors on custom made fuel rail; some other goodies. Decided to go with no headers- Xpipe, no cats, Flowmasters. Im using an old skool Superchips tuner right now that came with the car but Im wanting to change to either an SCT tuner or a Diablo. Any opinions on which is better? The Superchips tuner on my last tune the car is running a little rich on a 91 Octane and above tune.

[Broken External Image]
My other toy. 98'. A few mods. Brother did the paint job.

[Broken External Image]
Current daily driver. Never had a little truck before. Or a 4cyl either. With the 5 speed its kind of cool for something to putt around town in. Installed a badboy sound system and now its a little rolling sound machine. Definitely not used to the magical gas mileage Im getting with it. My K5 Blazer that I keep in California for when Im there gets about 13mpg; my S-10 Blazer Im keeping in Iowa now for a 4x4 when Im there gets a little better, about 17. The GT is getting pretty good mileage though- around 19 or 20 running on premium.

[Broken External Image]
In negociations with a fella to maybe grab this: big 98' Tahoe 4x4, has some under the hood goodies, Nitto 35"rs on Boss 20s. Its either this or an 86 Bronco 4x4 someone else has I want that he has put alot into.

[Broken External Image]
My little Chebby bought new in 88'. Not a Jeep but it does what its supposed to do. Right now its getting me around Des Moines no problems.

Last edited:

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
[Broken External Image]

... wish I could have kept modding it... Darn firearms hobby...
If it werent for all of my 'hobbies' I would probably be rich as all hell by now, but, IMO, you only live once and you cant take it with ya so ya might as well have some fun while youre here... After I give the wife my part of the mortgages and bills and my part to add to her savings/investment plan- the rest is mine. Any bonuses or extra cash that I make I get to keep to add to my 'hobby' fund: (#1) my cars and trucks, mods, audio installs, motorcycles, etc; guitars, amps, gear (since I use this stuff to make money I can justify it as a work expense); collecting custom made tattoo machines (use these to make money too, so its also a work expense); firearms, gear; traveling to and playing in a few of the years major tournaments on the table soccer pro tour; boxing, workout gear; going to pro sports games with my buddies and concerts; etcetc.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here's my new daily driver. Scored her off craigslist for a good deal. I guess the common minor issues with this year civic ran the other buyers off. Ahwell its mine now and gets 36-39mpg average. Also is my first honda
i251.photobucket.com_albums_gg289_ozzman4790_Mobile_20Uploads_Photo0899.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom