Lets see all the Rimfire Autos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lowbudgetplinker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I finally broke down and bought one. It's all factory for now. Any suggestions for a aftermarket barrel, sights, or optics?

Attachments

• Browning.jpg
    Browning.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 303

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can I play. I have had a scope mount that I bought in the closing sale at Sportsman's. I'm hoping santa is going to bring me an optic to put on top. I hate the current sight setup.

ai258.photobucket.com_albums_hh272_dblystone_DSC_0054.jpg

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's been posted a bunch of times before, but here's my take on a near perfect Buckmark:

Tactical Solutions 4" threaded barrel and rear sight/optic mount w/ Burris Fastfire RDS. AAC Pilot can is the cherry on top. :)

ai151.photobucket.com_albums_s157_Glocktogo_CIMG2749.jpg

ai151.photobucket.com_albums_s157_Glocktogo_CIMG2746.jpg

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sweet looking Buckmark. I like the grips. However, I like the feel of the grips on mine much better.

I would love to have the Fastfire but I'll take what I can get on a budget now.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sweet looking Buckmark. I like the grips. However, I like the feel of the grips on mine much better.

I would love to have the Fastfire but I'll take what I can get on a budget now.

That's why I said "near perfect". It would be perfect with the URX frame and the updated slide. Mine is hard as hell to rack if you drop the hammer on a dud, so I'd really like to have the cocking serrations on the URX slide.

Maybe someday I'll upgrade! :)

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Noticed the slide on yours is a bit different. Mine has the "tabs" on each side that aid in cocking. Still a PITA if the hammer is down. I would love to put a couple of button head screws in the slide to give a bit more grip.

Latest posts

Top Bottom