Lets talk about some bullpups!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Best bullpup rifle

• Steyr AUG

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • FNH FS2000

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • IWI Tavor

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • Kel-Tec RFB

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Juggernaut Rouge M1A

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Other

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters

Pharr Shot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, I've been thinking about getting a good bullpup rifle.
I know that the top 3 as of right now is the Steyr AUG, the FNH FS2000, and the IWI Tavor.
I'm not quite sure to get, it's kinda a tie between the FS2000 and the Tavor.
I've shot the FS2000 and handled it on multiple occasions.
The Tavor, I've only handled it like twice and never shot it, but it's really amazing though so I'm leaning a bit more towards that but I'm still in love with the FS2000.
So I'm not sure, tell me what you guys think about what you guys think is the best bullpup there is, even something like that "Juggernaut M14" thingy majig.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought the Tavor, haven't had time to shoot it yet. I want an RFB but really want the MDR from Desert Tech when it comes out, but I'm sure the 308 will be $2500+.

Never really cared about interchangeable barrels, so went with the Tavor. Added the Mepro 21 last week with triangle reticle. Hope to run it in the next few weeks, waiting to actually shoot it some distance so not wasting time at H&H.

Pharr Shot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought the Tavor, haven't had time to shoot it yet. I want an RFB but really want the MDR from Desert Tech when it comes out, but I'm sure the 308 will be $2500+.

Never really cared about interchangeable barrels, so went with the Tavor. Added the Mepro 21 last week with triangle reticle. Hope to run it in the next few weeks, waiting to actually shoot it some distance so not wasting time at H&H.

I don't really think the RFB is a good rifle, you gotta' break it in A TON!!!!!
The best gas port thing I hear to put it at when you get a brand new one is like at 3?
Once it get's broke in (After like +150 rounds......) then you can move it how ever you want, then it's a decent rifle, kinda.
It's not terribly bad, you just gotta' put so many rounds through it to break it in.

kevin brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
image.jpg

This is my AUG with NATO stock uses AR mags

Pharr Shot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I had the money to spend i'd get a tavor.

That is what I'm kinda thinking, most people though either 1) Don't know or know much about the FNH FS2000 and 2) Probably never have handled the FS2000.
I don't know if you have or not, but if not, you really ought to. It's a good rifle!
I swear I could be a sales rep for FNH! LOL! :rollingla
I got to shoot the full-auto F2000, I'll tell you what, that thing really doesn't move at all! It's so dead on accurate, you could be facing the opposite way and the bullets will still hit the target!

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't really think the RFB is a good rifle, you gotta' break it in A TON!!!!!
The best gas port thing I hear to put it at when you get a brand new one is like at 3?
Once it get's broke in (After like +150 rounds......) then you can move it how ever you want, then it's a decent rifle, kinda.
It's not terribly bad, you just gotta' put so many rounds through it to break it in.

True, the stuff I've seen shows it to not be reliable. Which makes it an easy decision to get the MDR. Just more cash.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom