Loadmaster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ai39.tinypic.com_21pb6.gif

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I don't know if the Iphone offers an easier way to do this, but you'll have to "host" the picture somewhere on the internet.

www.photobucket.com

offers this service free, and is relatively easy to use. If you want to use that, my stickied post at the top of the photo album section shows how to do that. Don't know how it would work exactly from the Iphone.

Good luck, I know there's other Iphone users on here that might be able to help you with this.

LOKNLOD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know if the Iphone offers an easier way to do this, but you'll have to "host" the picture somewhere on the internet.

www.photobucket.com

offers this service free, and is relatively easy to use. If you want to use that, my stickied post at the top of the photo album section shows how to do that. Don't know how it would work exactly from the Iphone.

Good luck, I know there's other Iphone users on here that might be able to help you with this.

I've got a photobucket App on my iPhone that uploads pics directly to photobucket. Worth a download if you want to take and host pics without having to email them to a computer first...