Lookie what I found!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yummy!
IMG_20220531_160726__01.jpg

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And down to only a nickel each unless one has an affinity for the br grade. I doubt they are available in the quantities yet I am looking for, but if you don’t mind. The one we all want to know.........
Where was that???
Academy in Owasso???

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was at Sportsman's in Portland... Talking to the district manager he said they got a hundred thousand in at a couple of stores. Sadly they did raise the prices... They've been a little lower for the last two years.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm noticing a trend of primers and ammo getting cheaper. Ammo shelves are filling up but the prices are still stupid.
Maybe the gun community has saturated themselves and the supply is catching up with demand?
Some of the big online ammo dealers are offering discounts as well for bulk ammo. I suspect they see the trend and are dumping the high priced stuff they bought before it becomes a liability to their bottom line.

Rustygun

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Assuming you mean Portland Oregon. With gas prices that is a long & expensive trip from Tulsa. While it is good news that primers are showing up it is a little cruel to tease the members of an Oklahoma based group with products only available in a foreign land.

Latest posts

Top Bottom