Looking for combat/tactical course

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Send Kurt Miller a PM to KurtM in this forum. He's one of the top competitive rifle, shotgun, 3 gun competitors in the country and he's taught at gunsite among other places. He doesn't officially teach at a school right now but he does a lot of private instruction for military, law enforcement, etc.

rmwolf

Marksman
Reaction score
I've taken the Tac Handgun series at USSA, and found the instructors and courses to be excellent. A BIG THUMBS UP! I have also heard that TDSA does a great job, but have not had direct experience, and I am just learning about the OKC facility. We've got some great trainers available locally. Speaking about USSA, they provided thorough training, now it's my turn to keep up the skills. Great stuff!

saryan

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
There are several good training facilities here in Oklahoma. Check out our website. Not only do we provide you an outstanding level of training but we also provide you the facility to practice on. We have a 210 handgun course coming up on September 18th. 2 days and 1,200 rounds of ammo. You can also take our 210 class as a personal training. It could be done in one day if its 1 on 1. If your interested give me a call or email.
http://www.usshootingacademy.com/training_course.aspx?id=6

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The best for the $$$$ you'll ever find. www.oklahomashootingskills.com

Will is one the best handgun instructors out there.!!!!!!!!!

and look at Heartland outdoors for handgun classes to.

This, especially since the OP's location is listed as OKC. Tulsa schools might rock, but not being local makes it hard for regular working folk in the OKC area. Another plus is that Will's courses are a fraction of the cost of the big flashy joints.

Latest posts

Top Bottom