Looking for outdoor range North of Owasso

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carl Bill

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a good outdoor range North of Owasso? I seem to remember seeing some signs off of highway 169 towards Oologah on the East side of the road.

I would like a place to shoot pistol as well as rifle. A cheaper alternative to USSA. I just don't have the cash flow for the high $$ range memberships anymore.

I appreciate any feedback.

Thanks!

Carl Bill

G

green_machine

there is a place between Owasso and ologah on south side of 169. turn south at big church on south side of road I think. should be straight south on that road till it dead ends. he's only open on weekend tho.

Mpdelaney

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bartlesville Sportsman club is one of the nicest outdoor rangest I've ever seen and its only $25 a year. Plus they have 200 yard rifle range.

P

point and laugh

www.greencountrysafeshooters.com
They have a pistol range and a rifle range out to 225 yards. Thet are currently building a rifle range to 500 yards. It's a nice place. Covered shooting paddock with nice benches, they have pop, water, snacks, knives and ammo for sale. They also usually have a selection of used guns for sale.

G

green_machine

oh yea. green country was the name of that place. yea he's a nice guy. he didn't mind me shooting skeet with my 14 round shotty. and I need to take a trip back out there to try the rifle range.

Latest posts

Top Bottom