Looks Like We Get To Bomb Syria?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hell India is too busy with gang rape cases & trying to figure out where all their women have gone, I'd be surprised if they even knew a nuke was coming before it landed.

You're right. But Pakistan would'nt get all of the silos in the 1st strike. India would respond like a punch drunk fighter with what it had left.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This burlesque going on the the Med and Red Sea btwn the Super Powers is nothing more than vasectomied beach bullies flexing their impotent muscles...Keep an eye to Pakistan and India...

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys have to prepare yourselves psychologically for what is about to happen.
What's about to happen? Nothing. Gunboat diplomacy is working as it's always worked.
No camels were injured in the making of this anti-climactic incident.
No world war III. How are we gonna deal with that?
The disappoint and the boo-hoo will be heavy upon us.
Some of us are going to need therapy, and lots of it.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're right. But Pakistan would'nt get all of the silos in the 1st strike. India would respond like a punch drunk fighter with what it had left.

The only way Pakistan would win a war against India by itself is if it struck first with nuclear weapons. Indias military is far superior to Pakistans though.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only way Pakistan would win a war against India by itself is if it struck first with nuclear weapons. Indias military is far superior to Pakistans though.

C'mon been, a " superior military" is but one factor in who wins a conflict, and is not always the deciding one at that.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dont get me wrong, im not advocating the Pakis would win in a war with India. I am saying that there are alot more variables in what determines the victor beyond what your post i quoted seems to imply.

Latest posts

Top Bottom