Love him or Hate him, Jimmy Carter made the Century Mark

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I concur

Worst President ever, up to '08. Moved up the list, again in '20. Hopefully, he doesn't move up, next month.

After leaving office, he done some good, Habitat for Humanity, being one.

I do believe he is a good person, but his politics suck. Iran hostage fiasco sums up his leadership capabilities. The economy, inflation, oil took almost 50 years and Pedo Joe took screw up worse.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Saw him being wheeled around. Didn’t look good at all. I wonder if he is mentally competent? His people said he plans on voting for Kamala next month.
I’d like to ask them if he is alert & sharp. If they say no, then I would ask who is voting on his place.

KroyWen

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He was a puppet president, told what to do, picked & controlled due to financial dirt the power brokers had on him. I respected his office, never him. He was not a good man.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He's a lovely man. "Lovely"
The quality of life or more so LACK of it at 100 is not for this old fart. Quick and gone for me. No diapers, laying in bed all day, even a wheel chair is not for me.
We just finished having that conversation. There is a definite limit on what either of us wants to endure, or what we want to put each other through.

I trust he will follow my instructions because though he doesn't like what I had to say, he understands it. Probably better now than at any time previously in our relationship.

And I've already proven beyond a shadow of a doubt I will do what he wants.

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
He's a lovely man. "Lovely"

We just finished having that conversation. There is a definite limit on what either of us wants to endure, or what we want to put each other through.

I trust he will follow my instructions because though he doesn't like what I had to say, he understands it. Probably better now than at any time previously in our relationship.

And I've already proven beyond a shadow of a doubt I will do what he wants.
I had to consummate my Mom's Living Will when there was no longer any life saving treatments available. It was the most difficult decision of my life but I honored her wishes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom