M&P 15-22 fan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlt7272

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is my boy running thru some rounds with the 15-22. I started him out with a 22lr pistol but he quickly took to the 15-22.

i76.photobucket.com_albums_j10_rlt7272_photo3.jpg

rlt7272

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can still access the Three Rivers and Honobia Creek WMA's as long as you pay for the land access permit. The land is held by different timber companies who allow access during the year. We used to head there 3-4 times a year for atv rides but they shut that down. At one time there were over 1m acres of logging roads to explore but a large portion has been gated and leased. There is still several hundred thousand acres of land, along with National Forest land to camp and shoot. This is at our usual hunting stomping grounds and in years past we would go out there and not see a soul all weekend. This weekend we had more traffic but was still enjoyable. I used to think that it was best not to spread the word about this place but since the access to this private timber ground is shrinking more and more every year everyone should get out and enjoy it while they can. That $40 land access fee is fixing to go up to a $1000 lease membership quicker than I want it to.

Three Rivers and Honobia Creek, in my opinion, used be the Crown Jewel for Oklahoma's public hunting grounds. Thankfully they timber companies are still letting a portion of it stay "public" but you can also get onto hunting leases, depending on what you are looking for.