• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy M&P EZ Slide

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Was never clowning around. Literally thought that you wanted a EZ Slide for your non EZ Shield and I knew that wouldn’t work.

And you are wrong on the wording of the gun. I have never heard it called a M&P EZ Slide.

Glad you showed your demeanor. I’m sure everyone who saw this thread will keep that in mind before doing a transaction with you.

+1000

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I apologize for my mistake of not knowing the correct name of the pistol that I was seeking to purchase. I also want to thank all those corrected me.

In the future if I post on this forum that I am wanting to purchase a firearm I will make sure that I let everyone know that I am interested in purchasing a COMPLETE gun and not just a gun part.

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wifey has both the 380 and the nine. I don't know which one she likes more. I think the 380 because it's smaller and easy to carry.
Bought my wife a Lavender colored one in .380 w/ a safety. Little did I know the day before she bought one in black without the safety. The one I bought for her birthday now resides unfired in the safe. Maybe one of my daughters?

Latest posts

Top Bottom