Magpul Angled fore grip...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Anyone use or try the Magpul MAG411 AFG? Thinking it may be more natural than a vertical fore grip....
mag411.jpg

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A friend has one and I was messing with it at his house a few weeks back. Felt pretty good, put the angle of my wrist in a more natural position, but it is large and I had my pinky wrapping into the cutout. I do look forward to firing the rifle for a real feel before I make a more definite statement but I can see where there is a niche for the AFG.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I put one on my 6933 upper. It really helps get you further forward on the short forends and I like the angle. I may have olyeller stipple one for me though, as I find it to be a little slick.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like how they describe it's use :)

WHOS THE KEY GRIP?!..... The AFG is! Buts that only if you understand the theory behind it!

Now… We know there is about to be some serious feedback on this thing, But remember if you are throwing this on your gun just because of the way it looks then
Your going down the wrong path! If you are not used to shooting this way, please understand that This may not be for you. However Please take in consideration the blood, sweat, and tears
that has been put into this Theory Based Product and that if you truly let it manipulate your body mechanics to the natural ergonomics that your body wants that gives you that unfair advantage then you have justified this theory in your own mind and then we all win!

What’s the difference between a Theory based product from our other products? Well… take the PMAG For example: The PMAG has been revolutionary in the fact that it has increased weapons performance, reliability And the obvious durability! The PMAG increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the Weapon system. Now if you have seen some of our other theory based products like the MS2 Sling, ASAP rear end Plate, and the Battery Assist Device (BAD) their mission is not to increase the performance of the weapon but to increase the performance of the Operator. They are designed to push your abilities to run that gun harder, faster, more accurate, and to work with what your baody does naturally under critical stress, and to work in 98% of the situations and senarios you may find yourself in.

Think about the mechanics behind shooting… understand the “why” of what we do,… not just the “How “ and the “What” Once you can grasp that you will fully understand the concept of the Magpul Angled Fore grip.

Here is a reminder of the ERONOMICS in action working with body mechanics

ai294.photobucket.com_albums_mm118_magpuldynamics08_FUNNY_20PICS_Slide1.jpg

ai294.photobucket.com_albums_mm118_magpuldynamics08_FUNNY_20PICS_Slide2.jpg

And remind all your friends to:
ai294.photobucket.com_albums_mm118_magpuldynamics08_FUNNY_20PICS_280.png

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like how they describe it's use :)

WHOS THE KEY GRIP?!..... The AFG is! Buts that only if you understand the theory behind it!

Now… We know there is about to be some serious feedback on this thing, But remember if you are throwing this on your gun just because of the way it looks then
Your going down the wrong path! If you are not used to shooting this way, please understand that This may not be for you. However Please take in consideration the blood, sweat, and tears
that has been put into this Theory Based Product and that if you truly let it manipulate your body mechanics to the natural ergonomics that your body wants that gives you that unfair advantage then you have justified this theory in your own mind and then we all win!

What’s the difference between a Theory based product from our other products? Well… take the PMAG For example: The PMAG has been revolutionary in the fact that it has increased weapons performance, reliability And the obvious durability! The PMAG increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the Weapon system. Now if you have seen some of our other theory based products like the MS2 Sling, ASAP rear end Plate, and the Battery Assist Device (BAD) their mission is not to increase the performance of the weapon but to increase the performance of the Operator. They are designed to push your abilities to run that gun harder, faster, more accurate, and to work with what your baody does naturally under critical stress, and to work in 98% of the situations and senarios you may find yourself in.

Think about the mechanics behind shooting… understand the “why” of what we do,… not just the “How “ and the “What” Once you can grasp that you will fully understand the concept of the Magpul Angled Fore grip.

Here is a reminder of the ERONOMICS in action working with body mechanics

ai294.photobucket.com_albums_mm118_magpuldynamics08_FUNNY_20PICS_Slide1.jpg

I'm sorry, I guess I am just stupid or something, but I do not see much difference between the arm/wrist angles between the "hand stop", "vertical foregrip thumb break" and "angled foregrip". Also the arm angle between the "angled foregrip" and "vertical foregrip" is the same, it is just that the arm is closer to the bore. Can someone please explain why the "angled foregrip" is so much better than the "full retard" and what is so retarded about the "full retard"? I just don't get it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom