Magpul Sling on Amazon - Legit or fake?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just curious what's you go to for a basic AR sling?

I don’t know for sure. I like the quick adjustment ones for AR’s. Some have qd for attachments, some thread in, some mlok mount, some quad rail adapters, some “U” connecting ones.
I have BFG, Magpul, Savvy Sniper and others as well as some I’ve made myself by buying nylon, triglides, etc.
I have really only been buying BFG for the most part recently.
I don’t like slings hanging free when stored in the safe, so I have a bunch of ranger bands and tuck the excess into those which allow easy deployment but keeps it tight to the stock when storing.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got the sling today. If it's a fake, I can't tell. Looks and feels like a genuine MagPul product. Shipping was a little slow but it did arrive in the time-frame they stated. Bargain for $21.

1719696993522.jpeg
1719697030861.jpeg

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the update! I got side tracked but will need to order one!

I forgot to mention... I'm certain the sling is legit but I think it's 'new-old-stock' because the package still has the address for MagPul in Colorado. MagPul left that commie crap-hole in 2015.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I forgot to mention... I'm certain the sling is legit but I think it's 'new-old-stock' because the package still has the address for MagPul in Colorado. MagPul left that commie crap-hole in 2015.
I just ordered two of them but they’ve gone up by $3 since I’ve posted a few days ago…inflation is getting ridiculous!

Latest posts

Top Bottom