Man(n) made Global warming argument may be dead.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With regards to the resiliency of the Earth, the link below shows the recovery of the area around Mount Saint Helens over the years since 1980 and its eruption. The image at the top of the story is an interactive one, in that one can click on the "buttons" below the image to see the changes over the years. Give each button a bit of time to show the change. Or, one can click on "Show All" below the image and all the images will display vertically.

While humans will damage their environment, the Earth has the ability to reconstruct itself. In fact, I'd guess that the Earth can reclaim itself faster with human damage than with natural events like an eruption.

World of Change: Devastation and Recover at Mount St. Helens

Absolutely.
If you've ever been to Hawaii and seen how lush it is, you almost forget it was all molten magma at its birth.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Global warming or Climate change as some like to call it all came from the Democrats-primarily Obama and Gore and they through their collective "wisdom" convinced other Democrats that if they were to want more money that they should get on the band wagon. I knew from the start even without scientific graphs, studies and all the PhD spokesmen that it was another Obama scam to fleece us of our hard-earned money. (Note: earned) We earn and we give to those who loaf and no country has ever been a success by taking form the workers to care for those that won't work. That Great Society thing from Lyndon Baines Johnson created at least two groups of people: Criminals and people who refuse to work. Give them jobs instead of free stuff and the crime rate will drop!!
And no one really cares what I think anyway.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Global warming or Climate change as some like to call it all came from the Democrats-primarily Obama and Gore and they through their collective "wisdom" convinced other Democrats that if they were to want more money that they should get on the band wagon. I knew from the start even without scientific graphs, studies and all the PhD spokesmen that it was another Obama scam to fleece us of our hard-earned money. (Note: earned) We earn and we give to those who loaf and no country has ever been a success by taking form the workers to care for those that won't work. That Great Society thing from Lyndon Baines Johnson created at least two groups of people: Criminals and people who refuse to work. Give them jobs instead of free stuff and the crime rate will drop!!
And no one really cares what I think anyway.

Technically it predated Obama. He just jumped on the bandwagon once he'd played the corrupt Chicago political machine as far as he could play it. I could be wrong but I believe you correctly identified Gore as one of the earliest major pols to figure out he could make serious bank off hawking climate doom. :(

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It's all coming back on the liberal "climate change" folks. They have beat the drum for so long, that skeptics have finally came forward to dismiss their political agendas where they are paid to produce results.

Very similar to the liberals beating the drum on a speculated Russian collusion during the last election.
It seems they beat that drum enough that the skeptics have moved in and proved that totally false and have basically proved that the democrats have had much more russian connection than Trump ever did.
The implications and facts that the clinton machine benefitted from russia are irrefutable and ongoing.

So, how embarrassed are you now? We now have undeniable proof that Team Trump was actively, eagerly, colluding with a Russian agent.

You're going to look like a whirling dervish trying to spin this one. Here's where you give aid and comfort to the enemy.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, how embarrassed are you now? We now have undeniable proof that Team Trump was actively, eagerly, colluding with a Russian agent.

You're going to look like a whirling dervish trying to spin this one. Here's where you give aid and comfort to the enemy.

Only, "she" claims to not have been a part of the government of Russia, so, would she still be an "agent?" Is your proof still undeniable?

As for me, I've been referring to Al Gore (likely the inventor of carbon credits) as being a "Flim-Flam Man." I'm sure he has found a way to cash in on the hoax of global warming through speeches, and probably selling carbon credits, while still jetting around the world all the time.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Only, "she" claims to not have been a part of the government of Russia, so, would she still be an "agent?" Is your proof still undeniable?

As for me, I've been referring to Al Gore (likely the inventor of carbon credits) as being a "Flim-Flam Man." I'm sure he has found a way to cash in on the hoax of global warming through speeches, and probably selling carbon credits, while still jetting around the world all the time.

When the meeting with Jr. was first requested, by Rob Goldstone, Jr. was told, "The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father. This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin." Jr. replied, "Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it."

When the meeting was requested all Jr. was told was that he was being offered documents that were "sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump". There was no mention of any "she". Jr. was eager to get the documents, i.e., collude with the Russian government. Speaking of Gore, back in 2000 his office was sent info on the Bush campaign debate prep. Gore's people contacted the FBI.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Just to remove any doubt of Jr's intent:

On June 7th, 2016 Goldstone sent this email to Jr.,
Don

Hope all is well

Emin asked that I schedule a meeting with you and The Russian government attorney who is flying over from Moscow for this Thursday.

I believe you are aware of the meeting - and so wondered if 3pm or later on Thursday works for you?

I assume it would be at your office.

Best

Rob Goldstone

To which Jr. replied,

How about 3 at our offices? Thanks rob appreciate you helping set it up.

D

That's as cut and dried as it gets. A senior member of Team Trump eager to collude with the Russian government.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

LOL, best you shush yourself. A 20 minute meeting does not constitute collusion. You might want to reference Webster.
You might get real embarrassed about the DNC after you read the definition of collusion, and then apply it to the DNC and the Ukraine connection where they admitted collusion.
Did you watch CNN this morning? 90% on the 20 minute meeting, two minutes on sports and a couple of minutes on other matters.
The freeking dimocrat people interviewed in congress are screaming and frothing at the mouth and asking for Treason charges.
You and them might want to look up in webster what treason constitutes as a definition.
The russian lady admitted she had no connection to russian politics on a liberal tv channel.
Oh yeah......there was this great video on tonight.
Are you embarassed now to even bring up this subject?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Speaking of being embarrassed by being a liberal progressive, Maine Dimocrat Scott Hammann threatens Trump in a facebook rant.

Rep. Scott Hamann is a Democrat who represents parts of South Portland and Cape Elizabeth.

The Maine Republican Party obtained an excerpt from comments that Hamann made during an exchange on Facebook. In explicit language, Hamann concludes his tirade by saying "Trump is a half term president, at most, especially if I ever get within 10 feet of [him]." The full contents of his message can be seen in a post on the Maine GOP's Twitter account, but be warned that the language is graphic

http://www.wcsh6.com/news/local/state-rep-threatens-to-make-trump-half-term-president/456059160

One more example of liberal progressive leftists frothing/foaming at the mouth. Threatening the President of the United States is a class act.
Ace, do you think this is proper decorum by a member of congress?

Latest posts

Top Bottom