Mark Kelly buys an AR15

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

pistolpete2002

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well now we know why Mark Kelly thinks assault weapons (which his wife was NOT shot with) should be banned.

He prefers assault dogs!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...aa9224-95c1-11e2-95ca-dd43e7ffee9c_story.html

Warning: Video is graphic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUyoU-juHTk

I guess my question for Cdr. Kelly is this. Why do you "need" to own a dangerous assault dog Mr. Kelly? Wouldn't a standard poodle be sufficient as a family pet? <sarcasm off>

That is so horrible. We need to confiscate and ban his dogs for the safety of the seals and kids. I mean, if it could save just 1 seal, it's be worth it!!!

tweetr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well now we know why Mark Kelly thinks assault weapons (which his wife was NOT shot with) should be banned.

Yes, I noted this too. His wife was shot by a leftist with -- a pistol. So which of his weapons purchases did he intend to keep and which to give away? Why, he intended to keep the pistol and give away the AR-15 as a political stunt! Hm, something's amiss here . . .

I guess my question for Cdr. Kelly is this. Why do you "need" to own a dangerous assault dog Mr. Kelly? Wouldn't a standard poodle be sufficient as a family pet? <sarcasm off>

Well, clearly we need to outlaw high-capacity assault dogs. I suggest something along the lines of limiting legal bite radius, bite strength, body weight, and of course external factors having nothing whatever to do with the actual function of the dog's bite: say, dangerous-looking coloring (Doberman and Rottweiler coloring comes to mind), bobbed ears and tails, threatening-looking harnesses and muzzles, etc. Nobody really needs assault-dog capacity above, say, the Lhasa Apso. There is no legitimate sporting use of such dangerous animals, and as "Shotgun Joe" Biden educated us, all we really need our assault dogs to do is scare off the bad guys by yipping twice on the front porch. The Lhasa Apso certainly can do that!

pistolpete2002

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think you need assault dogs at all. Just a doubled barrel dog barking noise maker would work. All you have to do is go outside, make it bark loud twice and the criminals will runaway in fear of the loud barking noise!!!

fustigate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WTF does a SWAT team member need ACUs for?

a bunch of guys decked out in digicamo with drop leg holsters walked into subway one night while I was waiting in line. I figured they were from base until I walked outside and saw their state trooper cruisers. WTF indeed.

Maybe the LEO agency just got a bargain on surplus? Cheaper than buying new 5.11 gear.
There was a post here a couple days ago (which I CANNOT find...) of a member showing off his new AR, dressed in his agency's camo. People asked; he said one reason is if they need to advance from a wooded area, iirc.

dru

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If that had been MY dog, or YOUR dog attacking and killing that protected sea lion, our a$$e$ would be in jail right now... just sayin'

LL

You disappoint me. You have been around long enough to know that our leaders cannot possibly be held to the same standards as the rest of us. Why, think of their responsibilites and of the children! The laws that prevent us mere mortals from acting on our ongoing temptations to engage in anarchy and crime would merely serve to hinder those leaders who, by their constant self-denial and altrustic tendencies, are trying their best to enhance our safety and provide for a more just and equitable society.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, I noted this too. His wife was shot by a leftist with -- a pistol. So which of his weapons purchases did he intend to keep and which to give away? Why, he intended to keep the pistol and give away the AR-15 as a political stunt! Hm, something's amiss here . . .

Well, clearly we need to outlaw high-capacity assault dogs. I suggest something along the lines of limiting legal bite radius, bite strength, body weight, and of course external factors having nothing whatever to do with the actual function of the dog's bite: say, dangerous-looking coloring (Doberman and Rottweiler coloring comes to mind), bobbed ears and tails, threatening-looking harnesses and muzzles, etc. Nobody really needs assault-dog capacity above, say, the Lhasa Apso. There is no legitimate sporting use of such dangerous animals, and as "Shotgun Joe" Biden educated us, all we really need our assault dogs to do is scare off the bad guys by yipping twice on the front porch. The Lhasa Apso certainly can do that!

You havent seen these dogs hunt?
Their ears and tails are bobbed for a reason....so the pigs dont have much to grab ...If? the dog misses
Letting them get bobbed while hunting,....well, gets kinda ...messy

tweetr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you trying to claim a legitimate sporting purpose for these dangerous high-capacity assault dogs? Nobody really needs a high-capacity dog. You should be hunting pigs with a Yorky. You should also limit your Yorky's capacity so that it can bark no more than 3 times at one pig. That would show that your Yorky is a legtimate sporting dog and not a dangerous high-capacity assault dog.

You must be one of those southern assault dog nuts! Clearly the state needs to send troopers to inspect your home and make sure your dangerous assault dogs are secured out of the reach of your children!

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The hunting dogs are for hunting, not for kids to play with, thats what Yorkies are for (even though theyre bites are quite painful).
The hunting dogs have theyre own enclosed homes , they bay a Lot and are kept where theyre not a bother

But you should see the joy in theyre eyes when the truck pulls up, time to go play?

Latest posts

Top Bottom