Marlin 39A(1954) Parts.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelhorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I need an ejector for Marlin take-down rifle which was made in 1954. The ejector is a spring that attaches to the left side of the receiver at the ejector base (not the extractor). I've looked on Numerich, Brownell's, Midway websites and they are either sold out or only carry the newer style. Any suggestions as where else to look? Possibly a gunsmith in the Tulsa area?? This is my wife's "Annie Oakley" gun and she misses shooting it. I may have to break down and buy her a Henry. Thanks for any help you can offer.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
is it the old old style that the spring and ejector are one piece or newer style that uses a base unit with two screws holding ejector and flat spring behind it? if the older they came in two lengths. you will need to know which one.
Bob's gun shop in Hot Springs Ark. lists 2 models available. if he really has them is anybody's guess.

steelhorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
is it the old old style that the spring and ejector are one piece or newer style that uses a base unit with two screws holding ejector and flat spring behind it? if the older they came in two lengths. you will need to know which one.
Bob's gun shop in Hot Springs Ark. lists 2 models available. if he really has them is anybody's guess.

Mine has the 2 screws holding the ejector base with a roll pin holding the spring to the base. I only need the spring but may have to buy the whole assembly. Thanks for the link.

steelhorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I examined the ejector arm(spring) and cannot find anything visually wrong with it. It still ejects but just barely. I understand from the research that I have done that these can be easily damaged especially if the rifle is cleaned from the muzzle end. Still looking for parts or suggestions.

steelhorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the site info. I'll do a little more research. I bought her a new Henry (H001) lever action which is an excellent gun but there's just something about the old 39A.

Latest posts

Top Bottom