Match info for Sunday 1-24-10?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm looking for a match to shoot this coming sunday in OKC or Tulsa. I'm sure I should know where to find this info already, but I've got nothing today and need some help. lol...

Thanks in advance.
Rusty...

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Might check Paul Abels Shooting Iron in Shawnee. They run a 3 stage match on the 4th Sunday. Not sure if it's ipsc or cowboy this month.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Part of the reason that I'm looking for a Sunday match is that it looks like my Saturday is full. I've got to go to tri city gun club for an orientation. I got to shoot out there last week and have decided that I would like to join. This Saturday is the last chance for six months. I was really wanting to shoot the USSA USPSA but there's just not enough time for eveything.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Might check Paul Abels Shooting Iron in Shawnee. They run a 3 stage match on the 4th Sunday. Not sure if it's ipsc or cowboy this month.

Are the matches at Shooting Iron every fourth Sunday? Does it alternate between ipsc style and SASS?

Sounds like we need some steel challenge or IDPA at OKCGC on the 4th Sunday?

Latest posts

Top Bottom