• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

[4Sale] Mauser 280 Remington, Weatherby Vanguard 270wsm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh P

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can’t believe no one has jumped on these.
Man if I didn’t just buy 6 rifles I would be all over this even if I had to drive to Stillwater. That vanguard is worth 500 all day. That 98 is worth at least 350. I would love to have the Mauser but I’ve got about 5 to get rid of.

Josh P

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You should think about putting em on gunbroker and just having them send you a money order to pay. You’d clear more than that pretty easy bud.

Josh P

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am overloaded with rifles - BUT
I have a set of dies, and a bunch of rounds / cases / bullets that would work well with that 280 if someone buys it and wants to reload for it
So I just got a 280ai interarms marks x and a Remington 700 280. If you’ve still got em I might do some swapping with ya.

crapsguy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
So I just got a 280ai interarms marks x and a Remington 700 280. If you’ve still got em I might do some swapping with ya.
I do still have them text me at 405 317-0958 and we can work something out
I also have 5 sets of other reloading dies I would mk you a great deal on as a pkg if you are interested

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom