Merry Christmas OSA & Happy New Year

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WOW, what a fast year 2011, it was. Here's wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

**Thought I'd leave you with a unique mix of songs to get you into the Christmas Spirit!!! :thumbup3:

On top of the music list...lets get FUNKY, in a late 1960's early 1970's COOL CAT way. Santa Claus, Go Straight To The Ghetto - James Brown

Who can forget Buck Owens on Christmas!!?? When I play this song, I just gotta get my old telecaster and play along with Buck and Don....Tele Twang at its best!!! Love this Christmas song...wish they'd play it on the radio!!

Here's one for the David Bowie and Bing Crosby fans. A 1977, mixing of the traditional and modern singers.

Last, but not least....Twisted Sister. Yep, my wife has this CD and let me tell you she likes to crank it up in the car when she's done shopping at Christmas and had it up to here....with all the crazies this time of year. When she's sick of shopping and haulin' A$$ home....this and Ozzy's ..Crazy Train is blastin'!!!
One year, when we had Christmas at my folks....she popped this in the cd player in the house and cranked it up. I guess she wanted to piss off my relatives and wake everyone up to let them know its time to open packages!!! Trust me....it pissed off the relatives....they still talk about it.

Well that does it for me. Hope all is well with you and your family in the New Year....2012.

Cohiba

Last edited by a moderator:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bought my first Christmas CD of the year today (it's kinda a tradition with me because for years that was all I could afford to do for myself and the kids loved those danged Christmas trees with every stinking color of ornament under the sun).

Believe it or not GC and I have been together 10 years and this is our first Christmas tree. He likes the old-timey (read: gaudy as hell) trees too but told me I could do what ever I wanted. Awwwwwww ... what a sweetheart, huh?? I have the most beautiful tree!! It's gold, silver and white with metallic copper bulbs for accents. Oh, oh and those little bitty white lights ... We put the most perfect silver tree topper (thank you Pottery Barn) on it today. My tree is BEAUTIFUL! :)

AND this is the first Christmas GC has been scheduled to be off in the 10 years we have been together. :) We might actually be able to make it to a Christmas Eve service for a change.

This is gonna be a special one for us -- Like newlyweds!! ;)

Merry Christmas to all you all too!

ETA: Just in case Nikat is watching ... don't want to get in trouble for changing the "flow of conversation"!! ;) Here is my all time favorite ... I could listen to it over and over for hours:

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Vintage 1964, The Beach Boys sing a good ol Christmas song.....Little Saint Nick

One of my favorites and I think they did this song the best. The Eagles...Please come home for Christmas.

Just a few more weeks...then Christmas 2011, is in the history books!!

Cohiba

Latest posts

Top Bottom