Secret Santa 2023

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow! I am speechless, this thing is a beauty. Thank you Secret Santa. I am blessed!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am BEYOND excited!! 😍😍😍 Thank you, John and Sharon!! (ETA: I think that John and Sharon might be the folks who own the seed company, not the OSA member. Lol These things can be a little confusing. Especially for the slow kids like me. Haha! So ... To the OSA member who drew the short stick this year and got me, thank you.) I LOVE my seeds! They are ALL heirloom and you sent me some things I've been thinking about trying but never pulled the trigger on! Now I REALLY can't wait until spring! Thank you again!! (And if you'll PM me I'll send you some FD'd veggies when I do my harvesting next year! 😘😘 (As you can see I had some help unwrapping it. I dunno what he's smelling but he is REALLY interested in the packaging! Lol)

Attachments

• 20231208_200144.jpg
    20231208_200144.jpg
    707.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 20231208_200249.jpg
    20231208_200249.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, I guess I missed last years Secret Santa exchange or something. I was involved the year prior to that. Santa must have had the addy to the rental house we were in at the time as the gift showed up there. Found out about it and went by the old rental hosue and the nicest old lady answered. Told her my reason to be there and she said ohhh yeah, i have it right here. Very sweet lady and appreciative she had the gift.

Thank you Santa for the fantastic gifts. Love the pistol multi tool. Don't have anything like it and will go in my range bag. I also have about a 10 year old Life Straw in my EDC bag. Apparently they can expire so super happy I have a new one to put in there. Gun clohts, can never have too many of these! Thank you so much and it's really appreciated. Well done Santa.

1702095675762.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom