• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Microtech Halo V or Combat Troodon No Serrated or DE (trade for guns, knifes, silver)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hummerduude54

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for one. Have quite a bit of stuff for trade, a ruger 22/45 lite, Benchmade marine fixed blade, Zero Tolerance 0301, Microtech Ultratech, some straight Razors and straight razor restoration/sharpening stuff, or some silver from Provident, APMEX, and JM Bullion. Can give you any details on stuff you might be interested in including pics

hummerduude54

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still want one! Really wanting to trade this Ruger 22/45 Lite for one. Has some Hogue grips, a Burris FastFireIII, a speed loader, and a couple mags. I've got the other stuff mentioned above to sweeten the deal if need be.

hummerduude54

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Updated the original post, decided I may want a combat troodon instead of the halo. I've also updated to reflect NO serrated or double edge, other than that blades and colors are quite open, not looking for an exact combo at this time. Show me what you got!

Latest posts

Top Bottom