Mike Pannone is coming to OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Just got done doing a shotgun for him with my amigo Kurt Miller. Someone who has that kind of smarts about what guns to run must be good. ;)

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
easy there cowboy one win doesnt make a dynasty (well not at norman) I think it takes something like 54 in a row

I figured the OU folks would be much quicker with the butthurt........:rollingla

Truth be told, I'm not an OSU guy; I just like poking the Sooner's Nest once in a while.......

Now back to Mike Pannone.........

Michael Brown

prdator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That would be me dude!!

MIKE PANNONE 3 DAY ADVANCED PISTOL CARBINE
28-30 SEPTEMBER 2012 - OKLAHOMA CITY, OK, at the Awesome OKC Gun Club.

Details:

The Pistol/Carbine course is an extremely fast paced course combining much of the 2-day pistol and 2-day carbine courses. It is designed like the other two courses to give students not only the technical but the practical understanding of the effective employment of their pistol and carbine in an extremely short period of time.

Narrative: The CTT-Solutions programs of instruction are designed to give shooters specific answers based on operational experience of multiple vetted military/ LE sources, testing and historical data. All techniques taught are highly efficient and effective in the use of a pistol and carbine for combative engagements as opposed to sport shooting. The course requires the extensive use of steel targetry to accomplish rapid gains in skills with instant feedback as well as approximately 800 rounds of pistol and 800 rds of carbine ammunition per officer. The high round count and the use of steel give the shooter time and apparatus to refine his/her shooting technique based on the principles taught.

Topics covered:

Pistol:
-Safety
-Combat Pistol Marksmanship
-Weapons Handling: Load, Draw stroke, Unload, Reload
-Penetration Ballistics
-Pistol Accessories
-Malfunctions
-Body Mechanics and Moving While Shooting
-Alternate Shooting Positions
-Injured Officer Weapons Manipulation:
-Single hand marksmanship with strong or support hand
-Single hand draw with strong or support hand
-Single hand reloads with strong or support hand
-Single hand malfunction clearance with strong or support hand

Carbine:
-Rifle Marksmanship and Ballistics
-Weapons Handling
-Weapons Rigging and Accessories
-Carbine Theory
-Malfunctions
-Body Mechanics and Moving While Shooting
-Alternate Shooting Positions
-Support Side Shooting

-Required Gear,
Serviceable automatic pistol
-Serviceable 5.56 rifle (5.45 is acceptable. I prefer 5.56 and AR series but others welcome.)
-Minimum of 4 hi cap or 8 single stack handgun magazines
-Minimum of 4 30rd carbine magazines and equipment to carry them in an operational configuration (belt, vest, or armor is fine)
-Duty type holster and minimum of 2 magazine pouches
-Eyes and ears (clear or yellow lens and normal sunglasses tint)
-Weather appropriate attire and nothing offensive (nothing you would feel odd wearing in front of mom)

-1500 rounds carbine
-1500 rounds handgun

http://store.greygrouptraining.com/3-DAY-ADVANCED-PISTOL-CARBINE.html

And now MB knows who "they" are and those that know me know I haven't a clue as to when ANY "Sporting" event is.... besides you can see who wins in the paper the next day, its not like you can control it...kinda boring when compared to shooting:rubhands::fullauto:

Latest posts

Top Bottom