Million Dollar Ideas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack Shootza 50

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a million dollar idea.
I am going to run for office as an anti-America, anti-LEO, anti-freedom, anti-Bill of Rights democrat. "That will get me the democrat votes for sure." Then I will pay my wife $2.5 million to be my campaign manager. It will work and democrats will never say a word.
Just like that. I am a millionaire.
Ya forgot the part of having to pay out for bribes, extorsion's, cover-up's, robbery, kid napping's and assassination's all part of the everyday business of politicking.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Since its back awake....

Ya know when you have to do your business in a store or restaurant, most the time the toilet seat is so loose you feel like you're gonna fall off. Well, how about a subscription service that tightens the toilet seats once a month? Gonna call the business Tight Asses. Have a fleet a little white vans zipping all over the area.

:Heya:

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What can a skinny girl do for you? If Nothing is your answer. Chubby’s gentleman’s club is the place for you!
With a little 1.2 million dollar investment,we can fulfill the dreams of a chubby chaser and put women to work who are otherwise unemployable.

I hate to be the one to break the news, but they already got those. There is one down by Texoma that has an eclectic mix of chubby girls and meth mouths. It’s a money saver for sure. The Dollar General of titters.

THE JOKER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hate to be the one to break the news, but they already got those. There is one down by Texoma that has an eclectic mix of chubby girls and meth mouths. It’s a money saver for sure. The Dollar General of titters.
We will only employ clean,drug free,Christian women at our establishment.
I’m going to hire GED as the talent scout/security detail.

Latest posts

Top Bottom