Missouri woman found innocent of murder after 43 years in prison

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There ought to be a way to prevent this. 🤬🤬🤬🤬

I'm following a trial right now in Massachusetts. Look it up and see if you can spot the bazillion improprieties -- and the defense hasn't presented their case yet. Mass v. Karen Read

Prosecution says she drove her Boston PD boyfriend to a party and then backed over him and left him in the snow to die. Lovely girl, right? She must be guilty otherwise why would they charge her right?

Except the family whose house he died in front of calls the judge Aunt Bev. Her brother (a lawyer) got the husband's brother off in a DUI/DWI charge. Injuries are inconsistent with a car hitting a person.

MST who did the investigation -- oof, the list of things starting with inappropriate texts to supervisors about the defendant's appearance to incomplete crime scene development to broken chain of custody with evidence ... That man needs to lose his job, at the very least.

All the people at this party -- all friends from BPD and a couple of fed agencies IIRC. NONE of them were friends with the defendant. Only the deceased. (Great bunch of buddies, huh?)

I could go on and on but if you REALLY want some insight watch some of the local news coverage on YT and read the comment sections. Corrupt doesn't even BEGIN to describe what is going on.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There ought to be a way to prevent this. 🤬🤬🤬🤬

I'm following a trial right now in Massachusetts. Look it up and see if you can spot the bazillion improprieties -- and the defense hasn't presented their case yet. Mass v. Karen Read

Prosecution says she drove her Boston PD boyfriend to a party and then backed over him and left him in the snow to die. Lovely girl, right? She must be guilty otherwise why would they charge her right?

Except the family whose house he died in front of calls the judge Aunt Bev. Her brother (a lawyer) got the husband's brother off in a DUI/DWI charge. Injuries are inconsistent with a car hitting a person.

MST who did the investigation -- oof, the list of things starting with inappropriate texts to supervisors about the defendant's appearance to incomplete crime scene development to broken chain of custody with evidence ... That man needs to lose his job, at the very least.

All the people at this party -- all friends from BPD and a couple of fed agencies IIRC. NONE of them were friends with the defendant. Only the deceased. (Great bunch of buddies, huh?)

I could go on and on but if you REALLY want some insight watch some of the local news coverage on YT and read the comment sections. Corrupt doesn't even BEGIN to describe what is going on.
I have some friends who have been living there for quite a while and are in the process of moving back here, they were telling me about it this past Tuesday evening and said they were going back to pack more stuff but was also going to go sit in on the trial for a bit since they are in no hurry to leave before September ! It sounded pretty crazy/ interesting according to what they told me. They even said the dead guy even had several dog bites but was saying he froze to death ?
And… if she is innocent why give them 30 days to release her ?? Open the gate and let her go !!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom