Modern young women

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank goodness I linked up with my wife when I did before all this social media crap. No way would I want to be out on the “dating scene” right now.

I wouldn’t fit into the 1% that all the young “girls” want. I’m not 6’, unless I have my boots on. Six pack abs? Naw baby, I’ve got a keg. I do have a great job and a nice 401k, but that’s because I don’t spend much. So, no, I’m NOT taking you shopping or to Vegas or the Maldives for the weekend. I don’t social media, create content or travel much. Oh, I also go to worship.

Last edited:

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These podcasts are crazy. Seems not so farfetched based on my experience either. Chick's want a sugar daddy but have nothing to offer other than some tang and don't wanna work, or be a "wife" (in the traditional sense) or a mom. It's crazy.
Or they just need someone to foot the bill and insurance for their baby daddies kids.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Crazy. It is hard for the "good girls" out there too. Kiddo is about at her limit with all the players out there.
I’d say there are tons of great dudes out there…it’s just that a lot of women are dumbasses when it comes to selecting guys. Not saying that’s your kid but that’s just what I’ve seen…guys can be the same way

Last edited:

aarondhgraham

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've always thought it the height of stupidity,,,
To go to a bar or club to look for a mate.

A one night stand or a weekend of sex, yeah,,,
But a place where drinking is the main activity for the evening,,,
Is just not where one should go to search for a possible life's partner.

Aarond

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
keeper.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom