Molded Plastic Stump Feeder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Holy pokes, if you need to move 550 just to break even, I would be nervous as heck fronting that money. Looking natural don't mean a thing to deer. Majority of feed products hook the people not the deer by looks.

550 units at $149 to break even?

Oops, I reread original post and saw MSRP is $149 and not $169

Last edited:

808racer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I've improved the manufacturing process in such a way to drastically reduce initial tooling costs. Now I only need to sell 352 units to break even.

How many of you hunters are interested in taking advantage of the discounted price of $99 each?

DEER 24/7

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
all my spots but one. i spead out over a large area like a 1 acre spot.I don'nt like it piled up because if it rains it drys out quicker if not in piles,plus it lets different doe family groups feed without being on top of one another.I do'nt know about other places but the different groups do'nt get along

808racer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I pile it on the ground too, mainly because I dislike walking through the woods and seeing all the PVC pipe gravity feeders that have been left laying around over the years. And I never seem to like the looks of the available gravity feeders, and always wanted something that fit in to the surroundings better. And even though it's a gravity feeder, deer tend to take longer to empty it compared to just piling it on the ground.

Anyways - I hope my fellow hunters like it, but also hope to get some interest from the backyard wildlife watchers who want to attract wildlife to their yard, but don't want to see a giant tripod feeder while they enjoy their morning coffee.

FYI - I've finalized the design for manufacturability, and I am working on some 3D printed prototypes. I'm hoping to get the Facebook page launched next week (after we get back from SEMA) and the Kickstarter project launched in the next few weeks. If the crowdfunding goes as planned, we should see production parts in March or April. Here are some screenshots of the latest design:

w14016_11-5_1_reduced.jpg

w14016_11-5_2_reduced.jpg

Last edited:

J.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
...but also hope to get some interest from the backyard wildlife watchers who want to attract wildlife to their yard, but don't want to see a giant tripod feeder while they enjoy their morning coffee.

I would try real hard to market to this crowd^^. It seems hunters are pretty set in our ways for the most part. Good luck!

Latest posts

Top Bottom