Montezuma style tool boxes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m no gear head but I maintain a lot of different equipment I’m set on getting a slant type tool box. I like how easily organized you can keep things. And easy to get to tools would be. My question for the mechanics of the bunch are is there other brands besides extreme that offer the triangle type boxes ? I am leaning towards the 30” model even with tools I could move my neighbors. I hate digging through a tool box to get what I need or telling my wife where such and such tool is. She is well versed but I feel it would make it easier on myself her and others who help me when I’m wrenching on ****. The 22” would probably work but the 30 has slots for hand cleaner etc. I’m a tool snob on some things also and have nice stuff and being able to lock everything and keep it organized on the ranch truck is ultra attractive also. Durability is critical. I want to be able to go from ranch truck to my truck and not have to baby a box. Looking for suggestions and leads on their brands to consider before I spend 350 plus on a tool box. Thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Two guys at the ranch I previously worked at have the Montezuma slant boxes that get bounced from truck to truck and such. They say those are good boxes. They took advantage of a smokin hot sale at Atwood's that turned out to be a mistake when I tried to buy one.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I found a used one. The 30” is about right.... although a 22” for metric stuff seems like a good idea now.
e0f398787b32fb52b53f96c6f37ba625.jpg

Have an impact and air ratchet in there. I now see why those that have one love the damn things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom