Mornin' everbody!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Yesterday we almost lost our last best hope for America. Of course the Lamestream Media is trying hard to downplay it. This simply proves what we all already knew......................the Left is desperate and dangerous.

1720974905269.jpeg

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. I feel like I've been run over by a truck! I mowed both my front and backyards yesterday. It was a job! The grass is growing faster than I can keep up with it. My buddy from Houston that owns the conventions I work is going to drop by this evening to stay the night on his way to Colorado tomorrow. We'll probably hit Del Rancho. He loves it!

Pearls Before Swine by Stephan Pastis for July 15, 2024​

Pearls Before Swine Comic Strip for July 15, 2024

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Well, it's time to start prepping a brisket to smoke for my family reunion Saturday. I need to shave the fat cap down to 1/4" or less, then marinate it for a couple of days before smoking it. Sounds simple, but it's a bit of work. But everyone likes it, so that makes it all worthwhile.

Next Door Neighbors by Pat Sandy for July 16, 2024​

Next Door Neighbors Comic Strip for July 16, 2024

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Well, it's time to start prepping a brisket to smoke for my family reunion Saturday. I need to shave the fat cap down to 1/4" or less, then marinate it for a couple of days before smoking it. Sounds simple, but it's a bit of work. But everyone likes it, so that makes it all worthwhile.

Next Door Neighbors by Pat Sandy for July 16, 2024​

Next Door Neighbors Comic Strip for July 16, 2024
I hear ya on the work of getting a good 'que' from the smoker. Got 2 bone-in pork shoulders that will get prepped tomorrow for the smoker Friday along with 6 slabs of baby back ribs(prepping Thurs and smoking early Sat). Got a party Sat evening we're hosting.

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Buddy from Texas who runs the conventions I work came in yesterday. We went to Del Rancho for dinner, then we had a long discussion about upcoming shows. He's gonna be headed to Greely, CO today to set up a show there. And we talked for hours about possible shows in other parts of the country. He still wants to bring a show back to Shawnee, but the current convention atmosphere needs to change first.

Next Door Neighbors by Pat Sandy for July 17, 2024​

Next Door Neighbors Comic Strip for July 17, 2024

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey everbody. Yeah, I'm running late today. Convention buddies left yesterday, and I have a brisket marinating to smoke tomorrow for a family reunion. Got half of my laundry done. Yesterday was busy and I ended up sleeping later than normal.

Geech by Jerry Bittle for July 18, 2024
Geech Comic Strip for July 18, 2024

Latest posts

Top Bottom