Mornin' everbody!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Wasn't for sure I'd make it here before noon. Damn Microsoft Updates get longer and longer to install!

Non Sequitur by Wiley Miller for November 16, 2023​

Non Sequitur Comic Strip for November 16, 2023

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Looks awfully dim and chilly outside today. But it's Messican food Friday, so I don't care!

Shoe by Gary Brookins and Susie MacNelly for November 17, 2023​

Shoe Comic Strip for November 17, 2023

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Well, Momma Nature is messing with us again. Yesterday looked like a Blue Norther was headed our way. Today looks like an Indian Summer. Will Rogers was right.

The Born Loser by Art and Chip Sansom for November 18, 2023​

The Born Loser Comic Strip for November 18, 2023

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Well, so much for the Indian Summer. It'd dark, cold, and rainy today. But I guess we did need the moisture.

On a happier note, I got to eat Mongolian BBQ at Golden Place in MWC last night for free. Alex, the guy who runs the hibachi grill on Saturdays (and who creates his own hot sauce that is awesome!) told me he had an electrical problem at his home last Saturday. He called me during the week and explained the problem, and I gave him my suggestion as an electrician as to the solution. Well, fast forward to last night, he said the solution was as I had described it, and a free dinner was his payment to me. 😋

Shoe by Gary Brookins and Susie MacNelly for November 19, 2023​

Shoe Comic Strip for November 19, 2023

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haha! Very cool! Nice of him to do that!

We got our heat fixed -- again. And it appears it's gonna hold this time. That's good because for an old woman in the throes of menopause and the resultant nuclear explosions called "hot flashes" I cannot STAND being cold. 🤦🤦 I know -- I'd ***** if you hung me with a new rope. 🤷🤷🤷

But actually, I think I know what's going on with me. I have a malfunctioning hypothalamus. I dunno if head injuries can cause it but as many times as I've banged my head over the years it wouldn't surprise me. My complaining about the temp (too hot, too cold, too hot, too cold) got WAY worse after I hit my head when the tree branch fell on me. 🤷 Bummer.

It's stopped raining here but it's still dark and dreary. And as you can see I am taking this opportunity to be productive while Grumpy is at work. 😇

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Another perfect day to sleep in. Cold and wet outside, so probably no walk today unless the sun pops out later.

Buckles by David Gilbert for November 20, 2023​

Buckles Comic Strip for November 20, 2023

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We marvelled at the clouds this afternoon. Very dark and beautiful the way the darker clouds blew in under the bright bubbly springs like stuff that was here before the front blew in. Oklahoma has some of the most amazing skies ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom