Mossburg gets in the game.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

264Magnum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lets play spot the buzzwords:

Mossberg said:
Though referred to as the “modern rifle”, the AR-15 semi-automatic rifle has been deployed with military personnel and law enforcement agencies for decades; and more recently, this very adaptable and versatile platform has become popular with recreational shooters and hunters alike. Mossberg is pleased to offer MMR Tactical rifles configured with the components most highly desired by competitive shooters and tactical operators. The initial offerings of the MMR Tactical rifles will be chambered in 5.56mm NATO (.223 Rem).

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They don't really tell you much. What profile is the barrel? It appears to be gov't but some definitive answer would be nice. I see there is no forward assist.

No info on the bolt carrier group either. I guess after doing lots of research with companies that make serious AR's I have come to expect more haha.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They don't really tell you much. What profile is the barrel? It appears to be gov't but some definitive answer would be nice. I see there is no forward assist.

No info on the bolt carrier group either. I guess after doing lots of research with companies that make serious AR's I have come to expect more haha.
No forward assist. They made a grove in the bolt, so that you can push it forward.

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As long as it's in spec with other AR models, I'm ok with it. I just don't want the AR to get 1911 Syndrome.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The grip is made by Stark and it's probably the ugliest grip on the market. Its big selling point is that it will hide the ears that hold the triggerguard if you happen to break them.

I think this will be another Del-Ton type rifle. Looks decent but probably cheaply built given that they're very vague on details.

Latest posts

Top Bottom