Mount for attaching Fenix light to AR15

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dx3

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you guys for your responses. That Magpul looks cool but I want it underneath and not at the 11 or 1 positions. The vtac didn't seem to get good reviews from you guys...

Anything else come to mind that I can mount underneath??

Toney

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMG_20131212_094225.jpg.........

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you guys for your responses. That Magpul looks cool but I want it underneath and not at the 11 or 1 positions. The vtac didn't seem to get good reviews from you guys...

Anything else come to mind that I can mount underneath??

Are you wanting it straight down at the 6 o'clock position or off to side at the 5 or 7? I would think 5 or 7 which I would suggest the haley strategic mount. If you want the 6 position, I would recommend a high 1" scope ring.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a VTAC also. I don't care for it either. Like has been said it feels cheap. I am gonna try ductape next. Either that or I am gonna spend a little more than 20 bucks on one.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a VTAC also. I don't care for it either. Like has been said it feels cheap. I am gonna try ductape next. Either that or I am gonna spend a little more than 20 bucks on one.

I've had really good luck with the Haley strategic mounts. I almost face planted into a barrier and caught myself by the light/mount on the edge of the barrier. It took all of my 180 lbs on it and didn't flinch. I have them on all my weapons for light mounts.

Latest posts

Top Bottom