Moving to the Broken Arrow area.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We are moving to the Broken Arrow area temporarily sometime during the first week of May so far.
Looking for an RV park within 20-25 minutes of 101st and Garnette.
We spent Thursday and Friday driving all over Tulsa, BA, Sapulpa, Glenpool, and places I don't' even remember looking at RV parks.
Man, there are some dumps out there. Most with old RV's about 20+ years with junk all over signifying a neighborhood we don't want to be in for a month and a half.
Soon to be 89 year old MIL has cancer and wants to fight it. The mix of chemo and radiation will take 6 weeks if she can take it. Pretty tough so she might.
Open to suggestions.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We are moving to the Broken Arrow area temporarily sometime during the first week of May so far.
Looking for an RV park within 20-25 minutes of 101st and Garnette.
We spent Thursday and Friday driving all over Tulsa, BA, Sapulpa, Glenpool, and places I don't' even remember looking at RV parks.
Man, there are some dumps out there. Most with old RV's about 20+ years with junk all over signifying a neighborhood we don't want to be in for a month and a half.
Soon to be 89 year old MIL has cancer and wants to fight it. The mix of chemo and radiation will take 6 weeks if she can take it. Pretty tough so she might.
Open to suggestions.
Martin RV Park near 71at and Mingo I believe would be the closest one I know of

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I live at 101st just east of Garnett, I can’t think of any RV parks near here but will look around and ask some people I know.
If I can be of any help to y’all while you’re here just give me a shout 918-695-3808, D. Alan aka Hipshot

Latest posts

Top Bottom