My CrossFit Addiction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JaredC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When i was in town over the Christmas holidays I checked online and found about 10 Boxes in the Tulsa Metro area. Ended up going to the Jenks Crossfit as my inlaws live in Sapulpa. There's gotta be one that fits your schedule.

https://www.google.com/#q=crossfit+broken+arrow+ok

Well I have worked out at 3. I joined 2 of them, each for a month. The problem is I live in east Broken Arrow, by Forest Ridge. Its hard for me to make it in the evenings consistently due to work and all the ones that I have seen have morning classes, but no showers. So I have to get up, drive 20 minutes to the box, workout for one hour and then drive back home, shower and then back to work. If I could find one that was relatively close ish, with showers then that would be awesome, but haven't had any luck yet.

XChosen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've done crossfit for a couple years. I love it, it's hard but worth it. What I think I've discovered though it's all about the core in the end. Crossfit makes your inner core very strong. That has made all the difference for me.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've done crossfit for a couple years. I love it, it's hard but worth it. What I think I've discovered though it's all about the core in the end. Crossfit makes your inner core very strong. That has made all the difference for me.

A strong core is very important in life in general. It especially helps with just about every crossfit workout so you maintain good form. What you say is very true.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wish I was addicted to crossfit lol. The best I can do is walk a few miles. I think the week my grandpa passed away I did about 20 in three days. Just wanted to get out and not sit around.

OKfella

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While we are on the subject, do any of our crossfit addicts here on the board endorse any specific facility to train? I am in OKC, but maybe give some recos for places in OKC and Tulsa? I fully agree that the trainers set the spirit of any gym, so I would love to know where you guys prefer to train.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Top Bottom