My little range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Three miles north of Valliant, OK. 100, 200, and 250 from my bench. I'll soon have another target off to the right of the photo at somewhere 'twixt 600 and 700 yards from bench. Sure feels good when you ring that steel plate at the 100 yard target 5 outta 5 with a 1911.

[Broken External Image]

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually this is my brother's land. 120 acres, about 70 is pasture and 50 is timber. He lives in Alabama, so I sorta take care of it for him. My daughter in law runs cattle on it, but none right now as she's working on fences. I've got 80 acres just east of this, but it's nearly all timber.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got a little range in my backyard also.
Except it's only about 25 yards.:rolleyes2

Got a longer one down on my farm.
Which is about 6-8 miles away.
So like Dennis I can usually check out a new load.
And when all else fails I can run down to T-Bird range for out to about 400yds.

Why people want to live in town.........:hithead::rolleyes2

redneck1861

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thats nice man... What I would give to be able to wake up, walk out on the deck / porch, and fire my weapon!

Nice!!

As far as the 5 of 5 @ 100yds with a 1911..... you should hear som of my fishin' stories!!! hahaha!

yeah this one time I reeled in a 72lb mud cat in using 8 lb test now thats using my right hand, and my left I had a 16lb widemouth bass, but before I could take pictures both of 'em jumped out of the boat

Latest posts

Top Bottom