My neighborhood is on lockdown -- manhunt underway in Windsor Hills, NW OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like a guy got caught shoplifting at the Crest at NW 23rd and Meridian, when he pulled a gun and fled into the vicinity of Windsor Hills (my neighborhood), or Windsor Village Apartments (the eyesore ghetto apartment complex nearby that is the source of most of the crime we have around here). According to reports they have the whole neighborhood on lockdown, whatever that means. Anyway if you're in that area, be on the lookout for a black guy in black jeans and a black shirt. I hope they get this sorted out by the time I get back from El Reno... the pool sounds pretty good on a day like today!

http://kfor.com/2014/07/23/police-man-opens-fire-in-oklahoma-city-grocery-store-on-the-loose/

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why anyone would still want to live in that area is beyond reason.

Good point, but it can happen anywhere. Even out here where I live, people can come up pretending to be Jehova's Witnesses or something, just to see if anyone's home. Mainly what I like about having 5 acres is that my neighbors are all several football fields away. I can have my pistol range and not perturb anyone.

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
4 reported that he was an employee
Chanel 9 as well. Which the guy was stupid. #1 stealing in neighborhood where he probably lives. #2 Stealing from where he worked ( I am sure they know exactly who he is and where he lives). #3 Pulling the gun going from a misdemeanor to a felony. I hope he gets caught and I also hope Crest does not hold it against lawful gun owners.

Latest posts

Top Bottom