My new AR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ImaBBaller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had an AR in the past but sold it awhile back. Recently got the bug and purchased another one and several bolt-ons. I think I have it about like I want it now but haven't got to shoot it much at all yet. Besides my brother-in-law I really don't have many gun friends so I had to post a picture here to show it off. (Albeit a crappy cell phone picture.) It's a Daniel defense m4v5. I've got an aimpoint t-1 mounted with a tall larue qd mount and also a vortex viper pst mounted in an american defense qd mount so I can switch back and forth hopefully without shifting my zero very much. I originally intended to use the viper only but that scope and mount adds about 1.5 lbs to the rifle, making an already somewhat heavy rifle very heavy. I am kicking around the idea now of trading off the vortex for a higher magnification scope since I really don't need the 1x now that I have the aimpoint so I can reach out a little farther for punching paper/coyote hunting.

[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom