***My new plinker***

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RyansFortyFives

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have a rail sitting on my work bench for mine. I plan on picking up a Burris Fast Fire. . . . . Eventually! Just don't want to let go of $200+mount just yet. Until then its open sights.

I plan on getting either a Burris FastFire, or an Ultra Dot L/T eventually. Until then, I'm going with an NcStar cheapie.

You will love shooting it. You need to make a couple purchases. First, buy an extra magazine. Second, go to Cheaper Than Dirt and buy an Ultimate Magazine Loader.

Yeah, Sportsmans Guide has the Buckmark mags for $19.97 apiece, have you seen them cheaper anywhere else?

ETA: go buy a fiber optic front sight. I lost mine when I put the Tac Sol barrel on. The sight ran over the end of the barrel and I couldn't use the suppressor with it. The fiber optic front sight makes it a hole lot better to shoot. Unless you intend to only use the red dot optic.

I'm not really much for iron sights, so I'll probably pass on that. I plan on getting a Tac Sol barrel eventually, with a compensator also.